Tuesday 9 April 2019

reflection of this term

This term has been a really good term but there are some things I didn't like about it. First I'll start with the thing I did like about this term. First of all I learn a lot of things this term mostly maths. This term has also been really fun with fitness and learning outside and inside the class room. I hope next term we will do more things outside the class room. This term has been a really good term apart from one bad thing... Most of the boys don't listen to instructions. Like if Mrs P says to sit on the mat or something they don't do it then Mrs P gets mad at them and the day is mostly ruined. Next term I would like the kids to be better behaved. Apart from that this term has been a really good one.           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.