Friday 11 November 2016

2016, Chapter chat, Term 4, week 5, word work,

This is my fight words. you had to make up a list of words for a fight scene. I have used a google doc. I am proud of it because I put a lot of effort into it. next time I will work on having more words.
This is my if you cold be any thing in the wold. you had to wright what wold you be if you cold be any thing in the wold I chose a dragon. I have used a google doc. I am prod of it because I worked hard on it. Next time I will work on more info.
 
This is my fight scene. you had to do a screncastafy of a fight Sean. I have used powtoon. I am proud of it because I put lot of effort into it. Next time I will work on having it longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.