Friday 22 September 2017

2017,Term 3, word work, week 9 prep


This is my word work for this week. You had to make up words from championship. I have used word art.com to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take long to do. next time I will work on having more words.


This term we are doing prep. Prep is a thing that we do every year and you had to make stuff in a group. Our group is called gadget gang we are making ice cream stick weapons like stick fingers, robotic arms big/small and  boomerangs that don't fly back. Here are some pics.

Image result for robotic popsicle arm   
Today is the big market I hope we will sell well. Next time we could maybe make some more products. Prep is really fun you should try it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.