Monday 18 September 2017

2017, Term 3, week 8, literacy

This is my writing for this week. You had to highlight the suffixes. I have used a google drawing to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take me long to do. Next time I will get all the spelling right. 


This is my writing for this week. You had to highlight the suffixes in the sentence. I have used a google drawing to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take long to do. Next time I will work on getting all the spelling right.


This is my word work for this week. You had to make up words from championship. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take long to do. next time I will work on having more words.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.