Friday 30 June 2017

2017, Term 2, week 9, literacy, reflection,word work

This is my writing for this week. You had to play a game could the game of awesome and right a story. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take long to do. Next time I will work on having the story longer.   




This is my word work for this week. You had to find out what your spelling words meant. I have used a google slide to do my work. I am proud of this because I put a lot of info into it. Next time I will work on having a thanks for watching slide.


This is my speech planing for this week. You had to do a planing for your speech. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because I had a good  introduction Next time I will work on having it finished    



1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.