Friday 5 May 2017

2017, Chapter chat, literacy, Term 2, week 1,

This is my anzac poem. You had to write a dimante poem in your literacy book and then make a copy of it on your chrome book. I have used a google drawing to do my work. I am proud of this because I got all my spelling right in it. next time I will work on making more sense.


This is my vocabulary task for this week. You were given a group of words and you had to fined out what they meant. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because I put a lot of effort into it. Next time I will work on having more capital letters.


   

 
This is my chapter chat task for this week. You had to ask our teacher Mrs Clark some questions and she had to answer them. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of it because the questions were good ones. Next time I will ask more questions.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.