Friday 28 July 2017

2017, Chapter chat, Term 3, week 1, word work,

This is my chapter chat activate for this week. You had to make the Defenders flag. I have used a google drawing to do my work. I am proud of this because I did a nice job. Next time I will work on having it all shapes.


This is my chapter chat for this week. You were given a group of words and you had to fined out the meaning of them.  I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take me long to do. Next time I will work on putting more info into it.


This is my follow up activate. You had to read an article about animals saving life's and right down what it was about. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take me long to do. Next time I will work on having all the questions right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.