Friday 2 June 2017

2017,chapter chat,term2,week 5

This is my a freand in the wild activity. You had to draw a Sean in the book that we read. I have used a google drawing to do my work. I am proud of this because I did a really good job of making it. Next time I will work on having more info.






This is my chapter chat for this week.  you had to make up a non alcohol drink name. I have used minecraft to do my work. I am proud of this because the name that I made up was good. Next time I will work on having a better background.

This is my chapter chat for this week. You had to find out about the inland Taipan. I have used a google slide to do my work. I am proud of this because I work'd really hard on it. Next time I will work on having more slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.