Friday 26 May 2017

Chapter chat week 4 term 2,word work


This is my word work for this week. You had to right down your spelling words and say what they meant and say another meaning of the word. I have used a google slide to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take me long to do. next time I will work on having more info.




This is my writing for this week. You had to make up an add about the cross country. I have used a google drawing to do my work. I am proud of this because it was easy to do. Next time I will work on making it look better. 


This is my chapter chat for this week. You had to make a acrostic poem for ms bixbys last day. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take long to do. Next time I will work on making it more colorful. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.