Friday 19 May 2017

2017, Chapter chat, literacy, week 3, Term 2,

This is my chapter chat for this week. You had to make up words to go to the toilet. I have used a peas of paper to do my work. I am proud of it because because it is really funny. Next time I will work on putting more words on it. I hope you laugh.


This is my Ghost camp activate. You had to chose a book and do a add about it. I have used a google drawing to do my work. I am proud of it because it looks good. Next time I will work on making the font look creepier.


   This is my reading for this week. You had to read some chapters of this book called a friend in the wild.
I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because I took my time to do it. Next time I will work on having all my spelling right.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.