Friday 8 March 2019

What's Been in the the News This Week?

This week Air New Zealand has been in the news because they will be dropping some prices of domestic routes up to 50 percent. This means if you are flying within new Zealand it will be a lot cheaper. Air New Zealand has also been looking for ways to make more people fly domestically. 

I think it is a good thing that they are going to drop the price because if you are a local and you want to fly to say Christchurch, it would be a lot cheaper to fly.  This is a much quicker way to get to Christchurch.
     Image result for air new zealand

What do you think about the new prices?

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Jamie, I think the new prices are more affordable for people that are flying from example: Auckland to Christchurch. I enjoyed your writing piece on how Air New Zealand are dropping there prices, thanks for teaching me something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bridget for your helpful comment,I'm glad you liked my blog post. Bye:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.