Monday 26 November 2018

2018, week 7, country studies

                                                      day 2 of country studies


  in England I would like to go to Cotswolds because it is a cool town full of cool house's and castles.
the name of the capital city in England is London. I have to answer some questions about London
1. The name of the capital city is ___London________________________
2. The population of the capital city is       8.136 million ______________________
3. In January, the weather in the capital city is usually ___rain and 9° / 4°____________________
4. The capital city is located in the ___________southern_________ (northern, southern,
middle) part of the country.
5. The languages most commonly spoken in the capital city are
           _______English_______

should bull fighting be band? I think yes because it is animal cruelty they die a bad death.

                                                           bones activity:

                                                           in wellington what thing would I do?

I would go mountain biking on the trails because it looks fun and I like mountain biking.
I would also like to go to the botanic gardens because it looks cool and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.