Friday 14 September 2018

2018, literacy, week 7,becoming a martian.

 This is my reading for this week. you had to Right down what some of the words meant and then read becoming a martian and then right what your understanding after you read the book.

this is my reading for this week. You had to right down 3 paragraphs about mars and getting there it wasn't that hard to do.

This is my reading for this week. you had to first read the book becoming a martian then you had to right down some questions before during and after reading.

This is my reading for this week. you had to read the book becoming a martian and you had to right 2 true things about the book and 1 lie but my lie is a very small lie so good luck finding it.
   
   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.