Friday 3 November 2017

2017, Chapter chat, literacy, Term 4, week 3

This is my chapter chat for this week. You had to draw the solar system and right down Augusts  friends. I have used a google drawing to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take me long to do. Next time I will work on making it more colorful.


This is my chapter chat for this week. You were given a group of words and you had to find out the meaning of them.  I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take me long to do. Next time I will work on making it more colorful.




This is my reading for this week. You had to right down what you know about fossils. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because I put a lot of info into it. Next time I will make the picture bigger.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.