Friday 11 August 2017

2017, Chapter chat, Term 3, word work, literacy

This is our writing for this week. we had to right a story about anything you want I did this story with Reuben cheek out his blog. We have used a google doc to do our work. We are proud of this because we did a long story. Next time we will get all of the spelling right.



This is my chapter chat for this week. You were given a group of words and you had to find out the meaning of them.  I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take me long to do. Next time I will work on putting it into my own words.









This is my literacy for this week. You were given a group of questions about Jean Batten and you had to answer them. I have used a google slide to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take me long to do. Next time I will work on having more info.

1 comment:

  1. kia Ora Jamie i like the way you have lots of inserting facts about jean batten i like how you have so many key statement

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.