Friday 16 June 2017

2017, Chapter chat, Term 2, week 7, word work,

This is my reading for this week. You had to make a new cover design for the book that we read a friend in the wild. I have used a google drawing to do my work. I am proud of this because I put all of my effort into it. Next time I will work on having more info into it. 


This is my reading for this week. You had to make a description about a character in the book that we read a  in the wild. I have used a google drawing to do my work. I am proud of this because it did not take me long to do. Next time I will work on having more info into it.


This is my chapter chat for this week. You were given a group of words and you had to fined out what they meant. friend I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because I put all of my effort into it. Next time I will work on having more info into it.   



This is my chapter chat for this week.You had to make a i movie in a group about ms bixbys last day. we have used i movie to do our work. we are proud of this because it took a long time to do. Next time we will work on making it longer.   
   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.