Friday 9 June 2017

2017, Chapter chat, Term 2, week 6, wold work,

This is my writing for this week. You had to play this game called the awesome game and make up a story. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because I work'd hard on it. Next time I will work on making it longer. 



  



This is my word work for this week. You had to right down your spelling words and say what they mean and make sentences out of them. I have used a google slid to do my work. I am proud of this because I took my time. Next time I will Chang the colour  of the font to make easier to see.

This is my chapter chat for this week. You were given a group of words and you had to say the meaning of them. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because I put a lot of colour onto it. Next time I will work on  having more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.