Friday 12 May 2017

2017, Chapter chat, Term 2, week 2, word work,

Screenshot 2017-05-10 at 4.44.32 PM.pngScreenshot 2017-05-10 at 4.44.54 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-05-10 at 4.44.43 PM.png






















This is my chapter chat activate for this week. You had to make a cake shop on minecraft. I have used minecraft to my work. I am proud of this because I did a neat gob. next time I will work on making the shop bigger.


This is my Diamante poem. You had to chose a book character and do a diamante poem on the book character. I  have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because I put a lot of info into it. next time I will make it neater. 
This is my reading for this week. you had to read some of this book called a friend in the wild. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because I did it quickly. Next time I will work on having all my spelling right. 
         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.