Friday 31 March 2017

2017, ,reflections, literacy week 9, Recycled creature

This is my writing for this week. You had to read a book and find 5 interesting words and make up a poem. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because I put a lot of info into it. Next time I will work on having longer sentences.    

This is my Oreo writing. You had to write do you want more play time at morning tea or you don't. I have used a google doc to do my work. I am proud of this because I did a really good gob. Next time I will work on having more info.  
  
This is my Recycled creature. You had to make a Recycled sea creature and I made a sea snack. I have used a google drawing to do my work. I am proud of this because it looks really cool. Next time I will work on having more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.